Monday, June 7, 2010

Tornadoes & A Rainbow

Hello friends!  You may have heard about the horrible storms and tornadoes that we experienced here in our area Saturday night/Sunday morning.  Thankfully we didn't experience any damage to our property and all of our loved ones are safe and unhurt. It was one wild night, the storms were very loud to say the least! I have never heard so many sirens going off at once.

Here are a few links to read about what happened both in Michigan and Ohio. 
Tornadoes Sweep Through Midwest
Tornado damage in tens of millions of dollars
Tornado in Dundee, Michigan
Slideshow of Ohio Tornado Aftermath

On a happier note, here is a pic of a rainbow that appeared yesterday in our neighborhood after a brief rain shower. God is so good.
This photo only shows a small portion of the rainbow, it was actually very big. It was hard to get a good a photo with clouds moving in and out.


Take care everyone and have a joyous Monday.
xoxoxo

8 comments:

  1. Hi Pam;

    Thank The Lord, everyone was safe and no property damage in your area. They were really bad throughout the Midwest. Believe it or not, we here were on a Tornado watch also. I have never experienced such a roller coaster type of weather patterns that we had this weekend.

    I love your rainbow photo and miss seeing them. I used to see them often but not one since I'm living here.

    Have a blessed evening dear friend. Love & hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank-goodness you are safe. Tornadoes are so scary, you never know what they are going to do. I have seen the pictures of Ohio. It is so sad. Very pretty rainbow!!
    Have a nice evening sweetie!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pam, I have heard about the horrible storms. I am so thankful that you are safe & sound. Isn't it just like God to give you the rainbow today as a token of His promise? I love that!! Love you too Pam! Have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    Thank goodness you were safe. I saw some the awful distruction that the toronado left behind. Tragic :( Great pictire of the rainbow. Hope you have a wonderful week ahead.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete
  5. tornadoes always brings victims

    ReplyDelete
  6. when news of it reaches these shores, then I know it has been bad. I'm glad you were safe.

    A beautiful rainbow photo :o)

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Pam. so glad all was OK for you, it's been pretty scary to read about the tornados in the midwest. Your rainbow is beautiful, hugs

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam, I love the beautiful rainbow! We probably had one yesterday, but I didn't think to get my camera and take a picture!

    As you know I used to live up there in tornado country and I'm glad I don't live up there anymore! Glad you all are safe!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello