Sunday, January 27, 2008

Six Quirky Things

I have been tagged by Merrie at Merrie Daysto do this meme. The rules for this meme are: (1) Link to the person that tagged you. (2) Post the rules on your blog. (3) Share six non-important things/habits/quirks about yourself. (4) Tag six random people at the end of your post by linking to their blogs. (5) Let each random person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their website.

Here are my random quirks.

1. I have to have a glass of water on the nightstand when I go to bed. The majority of the time I don't even take one sip of the water, but I must have it there.
2. I do not know how to swim!
3. I love thunderstorms, especially at night.
4. I drink a glass of ice water first thing in the morning.
5. When I wrap a gift, I use lots of tape.
6. I sing along with the radio/cd player in the car, but only when I am alone.

OK, now my six random people. ;o)

1.Toni
2.Denise
3.Tracey
4.Darylynn
5.Robyn
6.Nancze

Take care!
~blessings

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello