Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Be Strong

That is what is says on my Mary Engelbreit desk calendar today. ;o) I am going to post this on my getting healthy blog as well, but wanted to share here!

Dan bought a set of weights and a weight bench yesterday. He is starting to work out, eat healthy and is getting into shape. He has been dieting for a couple of weeks and so far he has lost 10 pounds! I am very proud of him. :o)

He was demonstrated for me an exercise using his new exercise equipment that is good for the abs.

Today for lunch, which is our big meal of the day, Dan had broiled Walleye (fish), med. baked potato and large tossed salad with shrimp. I skipped the fish and potato. I had a large tossed salad with shrimp. I sauted the shrimp in garlic and olive oil, very yummy. I also had 2 pieces of Wasa fiber crispbread with 1 wedge of Laughing Cow French Onion Cheese (light). Delicious!






This morning I went to bible study. We have been on a break over the holidays, so it was wonderful to get back and see all of my dear friends there. I might have mentioned this before but we are doing a Beth Moore Study on Daniel. It is excellent.



Our weather is getting back to normal, back in the 30's today. Snow is expected over the weekend!


Blessings~~









No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello