Monday, May 22, 2023

Happy Monday~

 Happy Monday! I hope the weekend was a good one for you. 💕 I have been doing things around the house. You know, the usual...laundry and cleaning.  Saturday, I did a small amount of yard work. I trimmed the maple tree that is in my rock garden, pulled weeds. Felt good to get that accomplished.

Sunday was church. So good to be with our church family worshipping the Lord.  

Have a lovely day, I will leave you with following.

So do not fear, for I am with you; do not be dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you and help you; I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

 

Isaiah 41:10

As we step into the day, let's remember Isaiah 41:10. God tells us that we needn't be afraid or overwhelmed, for He is always with us. He is our strength in times of weakness and our helper in times of need, and He upholds us with His righteous hand. This reassuring promise is a reminder of God's unfailing presence and support, fueling us with courage and hope as we face our daily challenges


Quote of the Day

"When we long for life without difficulties, remind us that oaks grow strong in contrary winds and diamonds are made under pressure."

— Peter Marshall               

credit~ Our Daily Verse





3 comments:

  1. Beautiful and wise verses, thank you for sharing the blessings, dear friend.
    ~Jo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Pam, for the visit and sweet comment!
    I'll be adding you to my blogroll of friends to visit!
    Have a sweet week!!
    hugs
    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  3. It can be so hard to remember that Christ is always with us and fear is our enemy. It's easy to fall into despair sometimes. I can just picture your maple tree in the rock garden. I just love rock gardens.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello