Thursday, May 18, 2023

Spring~Cottage~30th Anniversary~Mother's Day~Gardening

 Here are a few pics I took while we were at our cottage! 
The weather was beautiful, temps in the 60's and 70's. 








Tucker and Charlie




Dan and I celebrated our 30th anniversary while we were up there. Our anniversary was on Sunday, May 15.  Same day as Mother's Day! Since it was Mother's Day weekend, we went out for a nice dinner Friday evening at Antler's Fireside Grill . SO good! 

Fettuccini Alfredo
House made parmesan alfredo sauce with fettuccini noodles
 and shaved asparagus. With scallops.
Salmon Oscar
Grilled salmon, lump crab, bearnaise sauce, rice pilaf, and green beans.
Cherry Cobbler
Michigan sweet cherries infused with bourbon, topped with a sweet crust, 
and a scoop of vanilla ice cream.

Mother's Day I talked to all of my kids and a few of the grandkids. 
It was a nice, relaxing day. 


Of course, I was especially missing my mom on Mother's Day. 
This is the third Mother's Day without her. 





I am back home for a few days. 
 Babysitting for some of the grandkids a couple days this week. 
I plan on working in my rock garden on Saturday, sprucing it up a bit! 



Be blessed!



7 comments:

  1. I love Lily of the Valley. My mom had a lot growing by the side of the house. Its so delicate. The pups look cozy as bugs in a rug. Congratulations on your anniversary and many more to come. My 30th was in 2021, but my husband developed a rare fast cancer that took his life just before it. Now I want some cherry cobbler!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, Happy Anniversary! We are going on 49 in August. I miss your mom(Mum) too! That cobbler looks so good. All the food does. My mom will be gone 13 years at the end of the month. I miss her too. So many questions I wanted to ask. Glad to see you are blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Diane, I just emailed you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam! Happy Anniversary. My husband and I will celebrate 44 years coming up on June 8. Time goes so quickly I love all the flower pictures. You must have a lovely garden. So glad that you had a nice Mother's Day with lots of delicious food! Have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Anniversary! Loved your photos. And your mom was a lovely lady. Have a cozy day, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Pam. Thanks for popping in to my Accidently Aging blog... that way I in turn found you. Lovely blog you have there. Gonna have to follow it for sure. Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Latane! I am so happy to see you visit me! Blessings.

      Delete

LinkWithin

hello