Monday, May 8, 2023

Vintage love

 Dan and I love browsing antique shops and checking out all of the vintage items. We both see so many things from when we were children, and from when our kids were young! Of course, it is so interesting to see even older things from the past. We have purchased many antique and vintage items over the years. Sadly, we lost all of them in our house fire of 2020.  We have bought a few small things here and there since then. But mainly it just brings us enjoyment to browse the antique shops and antique malls.  Sometimes I take photos and document interesting things I see while shopping.  There are some darling booths, so much creativity! 

 Here are just a few of pics from DeFrance Antiques in Walton Beach, FL







be blessed
xo




2 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I think that is a neat idea! Thank you for sharing. I am sorry about your house fire. I had no idea. I love your blog look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your a girl after my own heart.
    I'm always shocked by how much things are nowadays. I see things I paid a dollar for years ago that now cost 50!
    It's like going to a museum!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello