Friday, August 23, 2013

Changes & Choices



Making some changes..some I may have already mentioned. 

1. Starting Monday I will be participating in 21 day clean eating challenge.



2. Learning about essential oils and putting them to use.



3. Reading a book on vitamins, minerals and herbs. 





4. Started taking vitamins, supplements.


5. Just got this DVD, going to start soon, maybe tomorrow?
  I am hoping to see improvement in my knees with diet, vitamins & supplements and exercise.

6. Starting listening to relaxing music at home, Dan likes it too. 


7. Blogging more.



8. Cancelled my web hosting service, will be using Blogger only for the time being. I didn't enjoy working on the webpages as much as I thought I would.  


9.  I am no longer representing "Blessings Unlimited", which is now called,  "Mary and Martha".  The company not only recently changed their name, but their product line as well. To be honest I don't really care for most of the new items.


10.  Keeping a diary, the old fashioned kind that I write in with a pen. 



Be blessed
xo
pam
 



 

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, I liked your post today. I need to get on a healthy eating pattern too. I have been taking supplements for awhile. I plan to read more on essential oils. Glad you are blogging here. At least you tried your web site. I really still enjoy mine so I plan to keep it until I tire of it. Have a great week and thanks for tagging me. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post and changes. You can do it - I look forward to learning more about essential oils and their health benefits. I have a few websites but it's been so long and I don't enjoy building it as much as I used to either. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam. Just passing by to say hi and send some hugs and love. I love all your changes and I will be buying some oils as soon as I am on the mend. :) have a great day! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello