Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Loving Spring

We are having a really beautiful Spring.  Lilacs, one of my very favorite flowers are in bloom.  This is one section of our largest lilac bush.


Another pic, a bit closer. I actually took the one below with my phone.


One of our smaller lilac bushes.


Part of our back yard with the rock garden.  I still have lots to do.


One of our Martin bird houses that Dan made a few years ago.  The birds are moving in and setting up housekeeping!


Take care and God bless!
xoxo

3 comments:

  1. Hi Pam! I love lilacs too. Loved these pictures! Your surroundings look so beautiful - very peaceful. I can see why you love it so much. Sending big hugs Pam!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, lovely photos! We are still waiting for Spring this year :( I wish we could have all those beautiful flowers/colors. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so pretty there Pam. Have a lovely day enjoying it :-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello