Friday, April 9, 2010

Fabulous Friday

Happy Friday, a little late posting this but it is still Friday!

A few pics of our doggies, Patch (9 years old) and Mr. B., aka Bentley (8 months).   These were taken last week in our back yard.







We had to have Mr. B shaved a few weeks ago..but his coat is growing back in now.  He is one big puppy!


A sure sign that Spring is here...one of our daffodils in front of the house.


New garden flag!


Thank you everyone for your kind words about the brownie muffins.  I hope you will let me know if you bake them and what you think.

Have a super ending to your Friday!

God bless
 xoxoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hi Pam those are cute pictures. I added more pics to the Disneyland page and a long post about my blogging history. Do you live on a couple of acres with a lake? I say we all vacation at your place. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Loved your photos! Sure looks like spring has sprung at your house! :-) So do Patch & Bentley get along now, or have they just learned to tolerate each other? :-)

    I posted late too - real late! It was almost midnight.

    I know I keep saying it, but I will say it again - I AM SO GLAD YOU ARE BACK! :-) It's beginning to feel like the "good old days"! :-) Love you Pam - have a wonderful weekend. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Pam, I didn't realize you were so close to the water. The dog looks like they were posing for the pictures. Too cute. Love your snapshots of spring.

    Have a great weekend sweetie.
    Hugs,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    I just started leaving you a comment and my wirelss keyboard went out lol I had to scramble to find at least one AAA battery to get ot to work :) I took one out of a clock and I guess the other one in the keyboard was good PHEW! I love you doggies!! Patch and Mr B are adorable! Hope you had a great weekend!
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello