Thursday, September 1, 2011

Happy September, dreaming of Autumn

Happy September! 
I am dreaming of Autumn...

We are having very warm, humid weather right now, so it doesn't seem like Autumn is right around the corner.
Yesterday I tried a new recipe, Crunchy Chocolate Biscotti. I have never made biscotti before and I have to say, it turned out pretty good! Especially with a nice cup of tea. 




I have plans with my friend Cindy to go to The Farmers Market on Saturday morning. 
Cindy goes every Saturday, she says they have all kinds of wonderful things to buy. 
For some reason Dan and I have never been there and it's only a 15 minute drive from our house.
I plan on coming home with some goodies this Saturday!

~blessings~
xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Hello Pam, it seems to be a week of first times for you, it's always very nice to try new things. Biscotti are easy to make but it takes a little more time. I love to go to the farmers market especially with a friend, it's always fun! Have a great Labor Day weekend! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've only made biscotti once, but seeing yours has inspired me, and I am going to make some next weekend :O)

    Hope your weather turns properly autumn soon.And ours. We've had a sudden burst of very warm sunshine and I am not happy about it! I know it's not the very hot sunshine as washing I put out to dry came back in at the end of the day still a little damp, but even so. It's not good!

    have a lovely Sunday xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks so cozy for fall in here Pam!! It finally cooled off where I live. It has been in the 100's much of the summer...now the 70's...kind of a system shock, but a good one. :)
    Happy Labor Day!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,
    That looks yummy :) I love Farmers Markets all the fresh produce and flowers they usually have is great! Hope you have a wonderful Labor Day.
    Hugs, Dru

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello