Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Let's Talk! Tuesday




Here we go with some randomness...

1. I want to lose a few pounds....maybe giving up candy and desserts will help! lol

2. My hubby turns his nose up at my tuna pasta salad and I turn up my nose at his smoked salmon.

3. I am finding out that I really appreciate texting.

4. It is easy & important to stay in touch with people we care about.

5. Loved  Sanctus Real~unplugged concert at our church last week! It was a fun and blessed evening.  Many thanks to them!

6. Found this cute windchime at Cracker Barrel.



7. This past Saturday my nephew Josh got married! Congrats Josh & Kari!

8. Love my parents....


9. I am really looking forward to Autumn.

10. God's Grace is sweet & amazing

Be blessed
xoxo
~pam~

9 comments:

  1. Ciao Pam, beautiful entry! :) I should try something similar when my blog-mojo abandons me ;) Have a happy end of summer!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam,
    Love your post today!
    Hope all is well with you.
    Have a great day!
    Love and hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the wind chimes!!!!!
    Oh and what if you smoked a slab of tuna and put salmon in the pasta salad :0)

    and I love love love that GRACE at the end!! perfect !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fall...it's my favorite time of the year. And I, too, would like to loose a few pounds! Tomorrow starts a salt free, fruit and veggie (and maybe some chicken...) lots of water kinda diet....mabye LOL....it sounds good, anyway! :)

    Oh, and I love texting, too....it's sooooo super convenient!

    Have a great evening!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really enjoyed your post today!!!! So fun.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post. So nice to see your family in photos.
    I hope your week is going well.
    Hugs...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I won't turn up my nose at your tuna pasta salad nor hubby's smoked salmon. :) I've always loved that quote about fall even tho our falls are nowhere near as spectacular as yours. (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Pam! Just passing by for a visit and thought I'd say hi. I've enjoyed reading your blog! Have a wonderful Thursday.
    -Kim

    ps...love those wind chimes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the wind chime!!
    Happy Labor Day Pam!! ((BIG HUGS))!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello