Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Bridal Shower & Polka Dots

Happy Tuesday! I helped with a bridal shower on Sunday for my brother's fiance. Everything went well and it was a fun time for all. My brother Tim is getting married next month to a great gal, Jennifer. They are a lovely couple and I look forward to Jennifer being a part of our family! Here is a pic of the cake we had at the shower.

Jennifer's teenage daughter, Morgan made the cake, isn't it awesome? Not only did it look beautiful, but tasted delicious as well.
One of the games we played at the shower was using toilet paper to make a wedding dress. lol We were divided up into teams, each team was given 3 rolls of tp and each team picked a model for their group. We were given 10 minutes to design and "dress" our "brides". Here is a pic of one of the models, my niece Rachel. Another niece, Megan is standing behind the "bride".

Fun times!

For some reason I have been drawn to polka dot patterns lately. Found a cute apron and some adorable icecream cone shaped icecream dishes.




Hope everyone is having a happy week so far. I will be around to visit soon.

~Hugs and Blessings~

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello