Friday, June 13, 2014

Sticking With Dawn

A small problem in life, but it exists. How to get set in grease stains out of clothing. Dan and I each had a shirt with set in grease stains.   In the past I have used Dawn dish soap (original blue) and it has always worked. I ran out of the Dawn.  Why I decided to try another more expensive stain remover, I do not know. Maybe it was a magazine ad or a tv commercial. Maybe the bottle just looked appealing on the store shelf.



  I treated both shirts with the stain remover, several times. I had even dried the shirts in the dryer!   Decided to go back to my old remedy, Dawn.  Guess what? It removed all of the stains in both shirts. 

I am sticking with Dawn!

be blessed...always.
xoxo
~Pam~

3 comments:

  1. I'll have to try that! I use Dawn to give Mandy a bath because the fleas hate it but didn't know about removing grease stains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Hehe I use Dawn as well for grease stains in clothes. Dawn also works FANTASTIC on removing grease off the stove. Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I knew that it was suppose to work for grease on clothes but had forgotten about it...so tried it on a bunch of my old tank tops and it worked really well!! Much better than the stain stick I was using!! Thanks for the reminder! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello