Saturday, June 7, 2014

mother, daughter & friend time

Yesterday Kelly and I did some wedding shopping, went to the florist and confirmed the flower order and enjoyed  a nice dinner out at Applebees.  We had a nice mother and daughter time talking wedding details! This is an exciting time, I feel very blessed to be the mother of the bride, a beautiful (inside and out) bride.
pic from bridal shower last month

This evening my dear friend Cindy took me to a few places I have never been.  We had a great time catching up with each other.

 First stop.. So Sweet Lebanese & French Pastries 
Cindy had an order to pick up, so I took advantage of tasting some yummy samples!

Next was an early dinner at  Mama Lascola's Italian Kitchen
I had a very delicious salad and the presentation was gorgeous! I know, I should have taken a pic!

After dinner we popped in at a bookstore, People Called Women.  Very interesting book shop, and they sell other locally made merchandise. I bought a book, 'Just A Daughter' by Sarita Skagnes.   I am trying to get a stash of books together for my time after surgery.  I don't think I can wait to read this one.

be blessed...always


2 comments:

  1. What a wonderful day for you and Kelly! I remember the time leading up to Jill's wedding. I savored every moment because I knew it would never be the same. I'm glad you were able to get out with your friend, Cindy too. I do enjoy going to book stores. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! Wow, two beautiful ladies. :) I can only imagine how excited you must be. Glad you had a good time. Love that siggy. :) Hugs

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello