Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mackinac Island

Dan and I spent Sunday and Monday on Mackinac Island!

 We stayed at The Grand Hotel
for the Celebrate Your Marriage conference.

 I think of Mackinac Island as my "happy place". 


We had a fabulous time at the conference
 Jay & Laura are the best! We love them and all they do!

  And of course I LOVE staying at the Grand Hotel.






spoiled with delicious meals






So much beauty






I hope you are all having a lovely week. 

be blessed...always
pam

3 comments:

  1. What a great place ! I would love to see it. It looks like you had a wonderful time.
    The blog looks so pretty. I love the header with the seasons.
    Have a blessed week Pam.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful photos, Pam. Such a lovely place. I'm glad you and Dan had such a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved the pictures. I will have to tell my girlfriend about the Island. She is taking a month road trip in on the East coast. Our trip is on hold now that we are trying to sell the house. I can see why it is your happy place. Reading the book called Grand Hotel also opened my eyes to it. Great picture of you and Dan all decked out.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello