Sunday, December 1, 2013

The Greatest Gift & Thanksgiving

As Advent begins today, I am reading The Greatest Gift by Ann Voskamp. For each of the four Advent Sundays there are video devotionals with Ann on her website. I watched the first one today. Hope.


We had a blessed Thanksgiving. 
A list describing our Thanksgiving.
  • fun
  • crowded
  • busy
  • laughter
  • hugs
  • smiles
  • food
  • football
  • games
  • love
  • grace
  • thanksgiving
Here a few pics






Here is a cute pic of Bentley and Tucker
November 30

Have a great week.

Be blessed...always


6 comments:

  1. I have to admit I love that picture of me and Eli!! He sure is a sweetheart!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam; I too had a lovely and blessed Thanksgiving with family. Way too much food! LOL! Enjoyed seeing all your wonderful photos. Today and tomorrow I'll be decorating for Christmas and sending out my cards. Have a blessed week ahead dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Pam. looks nice in here. I enjoyed your pics to, especially the furbabies together. I have a few pics at my place and will be adding more. Have a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam! Lovely pictures! Looks and sounds like you had a fantastic Thanksgiving! :) I have the same tablecloth, btw. lol Have a beautiful blessed day! Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful photos. Love seeing you all and the nice time you all had.
    Hope your week is going well!
    Have a wonderful day today.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello