Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter & Banana Muffins
- 1 3/4 cups Old Fashioned Oats (use gluten free if sensitive)
- 3 Egg whites
- 3/4 cup Cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup Banana, mashed
- 1/2 cup Plain Greek yogurt (I used Chobani)
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking powder
- 1 1/2 tsp Baking soda
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1 cup Hot water
- 1 cup Sugar substitute OR 1/4 cup + 2 tbs baking stevia OR 12-14 packets stevia (or to taste, it may vary with the brand of stevia)
- 1/2 cup Creamy peanut butter
Method:1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a 24 cup mini muffin pans with silicone mini muffin liners, or spray muffin tin with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside. Place the peanut butter in a mug or microwave safe bowl, and microwave for 30-45 seconds, or until melted.
2. In a blender, (or food processor), mix all of the ingredients together. Blend until oats are ground and mixture is smooth.
3. Place mixture in a large liquid measuring cup, and divide batter between muffin tins.
4. Place muffin tin in the oven and bake for for 12-15 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool muffins before removing from pan. ENJOY!!
Servings: 24 Mini Muffins
Calories: 58 Calories per Muffin
Weight Watchers Points Plus Value: 1 per Muffin
Nutritional Breakdown: 3 g Fat, 3 g Protein, 2 g Fiber, 5 g Carbohydrates per Muffin
I love Katie's site, Dashing Dish! So many wonderful recipes. Thanks Katie!
Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!