Thursday, June 2, 2022

Thankful ~healing, grandchildren & sod

 Dan is doing well; the incision is healing nicely.  He still has restrictions for about three more weeks. If you missed my post on his ICD surgery, here is the link.  Very thankful. πŸ’™


Last week, our daughter in law, Emily's friend had a small gathering, a Sprinkle for baby girl due in a couple of weeks. It was very nice, a lovely meal, dessert and presents for sweet baby!  I am standing behind Emily in this photo. Our grandsons, Finn and Harrison are in front of Emily. The boys can't wait for baby sister to arrive! I asked Finn, who is 5 years old, if he will be helping take care of the baby and he told me yes!!πŸ˜€ I proceeded to ask if he would be changing diapers. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„ Of course I was joking, but he took me seriously and told me boys don't change diapers! The look on his face was priceless!! πŸ˜… He was appalled!! πŸ˜‚ So thankful for grandchildren and the joy they bring. πŸ’š


Things are progressing with our landscaping, sod. We haven't had a proper yard with grass since the fire and rebuilding.  If all goes well and the weather cooperates, we will have sod down by the middle of next week!!! Our landscaping company, Cutting Edge is awesome, we are thankful for them and all of their hard work.

I am posting this late on Thursday but hope to make another post sometime tomorrow. 

be blessed  




2 comments:

  1. I love your space here! Glad to hear your husband is healing. Prayers. Love the photo of the baby shower! How exciting for the boys to be getting a little sister! I can't wait to hear the name because I love the boy's names!! Have a cozy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear Dan is doing better! Another grandbaby? How exciting for your family!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello