Thursday, July 2, 2009

Food, Fireworks, Furniture, Fun

We are looking forward to Saturday, the 4th of July, Independence Day! Lots going on here in our little town. It is the City of Luna Pier Freedom Celebration.
Garage Sales will take place, food vendors, game booths for the kids and things like that will be going on. Lots of fun. Then of course it is fireworks over the lake at dusk!
We invite family and friends over to spend the day and watch fireworks. We will have food set up in the kitchen, everyone can eat when they want, walk around town at their leisure. This year my brother Tim and his fiance Jennifer are actually going to set up a garage/yard sale here at our house. Hmmm...I think I may have a few items to sell.




Tomorrow we have some new furniture arriving. I am excited! New dining room table and chairs and a new couch for the "Nautical Room". I will take pics!

Take care everyone. God bless you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello