Friday, May 15, 2009

Spring & Mackinac Island

Here are a few pics from our back yard!
~Lilacs~ One of my favorites!




The geese are back! We had at least 40 geese in our yard today, (parents and babies combined). Of course I shoo them away, they make big messes on the lawn! lol



Dan and I are headed to the upper peninsula on Sunday! We will be going to Mackinac Island , for two days, staying at the Grand Hotelfor Celebrate Your Marriage. I can't wait!!! Also spending a few days with our friend Billie. Dan is going to be helping her put a deck on her house. Will be a fun trip!

I recently received this award from my dear friend Judy Thank you Judy!


The rules for this award are:

Put the logo on your blog or post.
Nominate up to 10 blogs which show great attitude and/or gratitude!
Be sure to link your nominees within your post.
Let them know that they have received this award.
Remember to link the person from whom you received the award.

I am not sure who has already received this award, but here a few of many blogs that I love.
Glenda Christina Photography
Kacy
My Mom
Sandy

Take care everyone, have a wonderful weekend and week ahead! God bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello