Saturday, July 16, 2022

Oops, I did it again..

 


I know, it has been over a month. I had planned on keeping up here, blogging most days. 

What happened?



Well, let's start again, shall we?

We spent a few days at our cottage over the 4th of July.
 Just Dan and I and our sweet dogs, Bentley and Tucker.
 










I never get tired of this view!







.  We had a good time with our friend/neighbor Rosie. Love here!




We paid a visit to Dan's Uncle Don and Aunt Jewell, while we were up there.
We love them! Such a great couple.
They have been married 69 years. 
Uncle Don just celebrated his 88th birthday. 


Have a happy & safe weekend!
xo



7 comments:

  1. Lots of great pictures Pam! You are blessed to have your cottage!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a gorgeous view! Looks like a wonderful time,

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your cottage! It is beautiful there. Your doggos are precious and I am so glad you were able to have some visits. Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. No one would tire of that gorgeous view! Isn't it wonderful to have friends and family so close to your cottage? I think that is so ideal. I often wonder if pets look forward to trips away from home too ? I bet they do.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! So glad you are here! I love your images!!! And your photos of the lake are lovely! They look quite similar to mine!!! Have a cozy evening!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeahhhhhhhhhhh I fully understand how time just slips away, grin. I am so guilty and not meaning to stay away for so long. I hope you have beautiful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like a terrific time to me! We didn't do much over 4th of July, though we did enjoy some fireworks from a hill outside of town. We could see them all around us. It was nice.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello