Wednesday, May 18, 2022

So much life has happened.

Hello! It has been over 2 years since my last post.  I have been thinking of blogging again for months. 
A lot has happened in the past couple of years. Our lives have changed so much.  I plan on updating here, documenting all that has happened. Hopefully I will be consistent and keep blogging. 
I'd love to catch up with old blogging friends and meet new friends.


OK, you say, what? You are going to start blogging again?


Well...

"You are never too old to set another goal or to dream a new dream..." C.S. Lewis


I have a lot to do here, so please be patient and keep an eye out for my next post!

*update* 
link to the first new page - beauty for ashes/fire
 You will also find links to new pages at the top of this page.










2 comments:

  1. It is so good to see you blogging again! Your new home is so pretty. So glad you were all spared too. I knew you and Dan were ok, but I wasn't thinking about your dogs. Thank goodness. Have a nice weekend.

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam, glad to see you back at your blog. Something came up on FB memories the other day that was from your mom. She was a special lady for sure! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello