Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, socially distancing

I hope you are all staying safe and well. Dan and I are at home. I only go out occasionally for supplies. Dan has many health issues, so it is extremely important that he stays home.
We miss everyone and are so thankful for our family and friends calling and texting to check on us!
Thankful for Foundation Stone our home church and Impact Life Church, our church in Destin, Florida. We have been doing online church since this isolation started.  Thank you pastors and worship teams.    Trusting Jesus through all of this.

xo
pam








5 comments:

  1. Hi Pam, Nice to see you post. I am on Blogger now too. Glad you are staying put. I wrote how we are adapting to this way of life today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam! We are staying in as well! My husband had a 5 valve bypass on March 4! We are still in Florida at our son's and can't wait to get the ok to drive home! Stay safe!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am here to express my profound warm gratitude to the herbal medicine, which I got from Dr. Imoloa. I am now living a healthy life since the past 6 months. I am now a genital herpes virus free after the herbal medication I got from him. You can contact him for your medication Via his email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com/ whatsapp +2347081986098/ website www.drimolaherbalmademedicine.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Pam,

    I'm just whizzing around checking to see who is still blogging. Love your blog home here! Blogger seems to be the place to be. I might have to create one.

    In the meantime I did get my old blog up and running. I'm still working on a few things, but it's up :)

    Stay safe. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Pam! Just popping in to say hi and let you know that I am back to blogging. :) I hope you start blogging again soon too. I miss the old days. lol Have a wonderful day my dear! Hugs Jules

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello