Sunday, May 22, 2022

Happy Sunday!

 Hope you are all having a blessed day! It is sunny and breezy here in Michigan, temps about 70 degrees. Lovely weather for sure! 🌞

We have been preparing our yard for the landscaping company to come in and put down sod this week. So much to do since the fire.  Dan has been putting up a new fence as well. Thankfully, some of our family have been so kind to help us with this huge project. I will post pics later when everything is finished. 😍


I made a couple new pages, one page is about my dear Mom and the other new page is about the fire.  Links at the top as well. 




2 comments:

  1. So glad you are blogging again! I added you to my reads. Enjoy your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that you made that page for your mom. She was such a special lady. ♥

    https://lorisbusylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello