Thursday, May 26, 2022

Dan mini update & random questions

Dan is doing well, resting and taking things slow. 
 I will share another time when things have progressed and improved more. 
Check out Tuesday's info post.





Now some random questions to get my mind off things....


I haven't done anything like this
in a very long time.
I thought it might be fun to do it again.
Many of the 'old' bloggers
will remember when we often did this.
I got this from Diana at The Nana Diana  😊



1.  Where do you like to vacation? - Destin, Florida for the month of February and we spend time at our cottage during spring, summer and fall. 


2.  Do you have pets? Yes, we have two wonderful dogs!! We love them! πŸ’™πŸ’™

Tucker


Bentley


3.  What is your favorite color? - all shades of blue, teal blue especially.πŸ’™

4.  How many are in your family? - Dan and I, plus several children, grandchildren and great grandchildren.😍

5.  What is your least favorite thing to do? - clean floors 😜

6.  What is your most favorite thing to do? - spend time with Dan browsing antique stores.πŸ‘«

7.  If money were no object what would you like to do when you retire?- visit Ireland. πŸ€

8.   What is your favorite season? - Autumn πŸπŸ‚

9.   What book are you currently reading? - The  Bluebonnet Battle by Carolyn BrownπŸ“™

10. What time do you go to bed, get up in the morning? - bedtime 10-11 pm, get up 6:30-7:30 amπŸ•™

11. How long have you been blogging? gosh, off and on for many years. I think I originally started in 2008 on Yahoo GeoCities! 😎


It has been raining off and on all day, quite heavy at times! This is putting a hold on getting our landscaping done!! Oh well, it will be finished eventually. 😡


It is a sorrowful time with all that is going on in our country, our world. 
I am so very thankful for the Lord. 




be blessed






3 comments:

  1. I will keep Dan in my prayers and hope for the very best outcome and healing for him. You will be in my thoughts. I am glad to see you blogging again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Pam I will keep Dan in prayer. Your blog graphics are so cute! I have been busy and not had much time to blog. I am getting ready for my next Bible journaling class, an online craft cruise and crafting favors for a camp I am going to in July. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, Pam! I found you on Instagram and from there I found your blog. I've been out of Blogland for so long I've lost touch with so many friends. So here I am! I'm thinking of resurrecting my blog. It's still there but I haven't posted. I'm so glad to her that Dan is doing better. It is amazing how God works, setting up him up for the procedure he really needed before the ablation.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

hello