Thursday, January 3, 2008

Nancy Grace

Last night I watched the Nancy Grace News show on CNN. They were talking about the horrible drunk driving tragedy I posted about yesterday. The guest host on Nancy Grace was Jane Velez-Mitchell. One thing she said concerning drinking especially stuck in my mind and I so agree.

But alcohol and it`s related disasters are truly a plague and, unfortunately, what it normally does to people who drink too much is they are just not responsible for their actions

You can read the transcript from the show here.


On a much lighter note I went into Kroger for a few groceries this afternoon and came out with these two lovely items.

On the left is ~Mary Engelbreit's~ It's A Brand New Day 2008 calendar. Each day there is cute picture and inspiring quotes and sayings for through out the year.

Also bought Shopaholic & Baby by Sophie Kinsella. I have been waiting for this book to come out in paperback.

Blessings~
Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

hello